- A training module on JFM was developed for foresters. A module for the integration of pasture management and JFM in Vanj was adapted and tested.
- Workshops for staff development of the State Department of Forestry of GBAO, as well as a workshop to identify adaptation measures to climate change in Vanj were conducted. In addition, a workshop on developing management plan and annual plan for forest workers of the State Department of Forestry of the Vanj district and partner organizations (CARITAS and Cesvi) was organized.
- The integrated aspects of climate change were included in the management plan, the annual plan, the information seminar on JFM and the guidance on JFM. Two concepts of the implementation of adaptation measures to climate change, as well as the guidance on assessing vulnerability to climate change were developed.
- An analysis of the problems of marketing of non-timber forest products was conducted
- Seminars on Climate Change with L4S training module “Learning for Sustainability” (ACTED) were organized.
- Conducting workshops on Climate Change with L4S training module “Learning for Sustainability”
- Piloting integrating forest user groups in the existing organs of public authorities.
- Assessment of the gender issue in the locality of the project implementation, i.e. in Vanj district. Involving women in forest management.
- Training on the organization of forest nurseries
- Documentation of the incentive system (topping up) the wages of employees of the State Institutions Agency of GBAO.
- Development of a concept for the prevention of the onset of sand dunes through tree planting.